Order of authorship was determined alphabetically.
Special Issue Article
Bayes and Base Rates: What Is an Informative Prior for Actuarial Violence Risk Assessment?
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting the Predictive Validity of Violence Risk Assessments
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 103–124, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Harris, G. T. and Rice, M. E. (2013), Bayes and Base Rates: What Is an Informative Prior for Actuarial Violence Risk Assessment?. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 103–124. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2048
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychopathy and Violent Reoffending in German-Speaking Countries, European Journal of Psychological Assessment, 2014, 30, 2, 117, , ,