Order of authorship was determined alphabetically.
Special Issue Article
Bayes and Base Rates: What Is an Informative Prior for Actuarial Violence Risk Assessment?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting the Predictive Validity of Violence Risk Assessments
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 103–124, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Harris, G. T. and Rice, M. E. (2013), Bayes and Base Rates: What Is an Informative Prior for Actuarial Violence Risk Assessment?. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 103–124. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2048
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!