Ten Year Research Update (2001–2010): Evaluations for Competence to Stand Trial (Adjudicative Competence)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 165–191, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Fogel, M. H., Schiffman, W., Mumley, D., Tillbrook, C. and Grisso, T. (2013), Ten Year Research Update (2001–2010): Evaluations for Competence to Stand Trial (Adjudicative Competence). Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 165–191. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2051
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!