Special Issue Article
Measurement of Predictive Validity in Violence Risk Assessment Studies: A Second-Order Systematic Review
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Methodological Issues in Measuring and Interpreting the Predictive Validity of Violence Risk Assessments
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 55–73, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Singh, J. P., Desmarais, S. L. and Van Dorn, R. A. (2013), Measurement of Predictive Validity in Violence Risk Assessment Studies: A Second-Order Systematic Review. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 55–73. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2053
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: P30DA028807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!