Preparation of this manuscript was supported by Grant 11-98149-000-USP funded by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. The authors are grateful for their support. However, the research results reported and the views expressed in the paper do not necessarily imply any policy or research endorsement by our funding agency. We would also like to thank Gina Vincent, Jeff Rosky, and the Jefferson Parish Department of Juvenile Services for their consultation and dedication to this project.
Examining the Validity of the Structured Assessment of Violence Risk in Youth (SAVRY) for Predicting Probation Outcomes Among Adjudicated Juvenile Offenders†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 256–270, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Childs, K. K., Ryals, J., Frick, P. J., Lawing, K., Phillippi, S. W. and Deprato, D. K. (2013), Examining the Validity of the Structured Assessment of Violence Risk in Youth (SAVRY) for Predicting Probation Outcomes Among Adjudicated Juvenile Offenders. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 256–270. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2060
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!