Part of this paper was presented by Robert Zagar at the United States House of Representatives, Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security Hearing, Washington, D.C., on 24 July 2012.
Special Issue Article
Delinquency Best Treatments: How to Divert Youths from Violence While Saving Lives and Detention Costs
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: International Perspectives on Preventive Detention
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 381–396, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Zagar, R. J., Grove, W. M. and Busch, K. G. (2013), Delinquency Best Treatments: How to Divert Youths from Violence While Saving Lives and Detention Costs. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 381–396. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2062
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!