This study was supported by grants (0817689 and 1219430) from the Law and Social Sciences Program, National Science Foundation, to Richard Rogers as the principal investigator. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Investigating the Effects of Repeated Miranda Warnings: Do They Perform a Curative Function on Common Miranda Misconceptions?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 397–410, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Rogers, R., Fiduccia, C. E., Robinson, E. V., Steadham, J. A. and Drogin, E. Y. (2013), Investigating the Effects of Repeated Miranda Warnings: Do They Perform a Curative Function on Common Miranda Misconceptions?. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 397–410. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2071
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!