The opinions expressed in this manuscript do not necessarily reflect the views of any institutions, agencies, or departments with which the authors are affiliated.
Sexually Violent Predators: Toward Reasonable Estimates of Recidivism Base Rates
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 429–443, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Neller, D. J. and Petris, G. (2013), Sexually Violent Predators: Toward Reasonable Estimates of Recidivism Base Rates. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 429–443. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2072
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!