Special Issue Article
The Role of Culture and Language in Avoiding Misinformation: Pilot Findings
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Memory Formation and Suggestibility in the Legal Process
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 559–573, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Aydin, C. and Ceci, S. J. (2013), The Role of Culture and Language in Avoiding Misinformation: Pilot Findings. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 559–573. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2077
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!