Special Issue Article
Expert Testimony on Eyewitness Evidence: In Search of Common Sense
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Memory Formation and Suggestibility in the Legal Process
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 637–651, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Houston, K. A., Hope, L., Memon, A. and Don Read, J. (2013), Expert Testimony on Eyewitness Evidence: In Search of Common Sense. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 637–651. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2080
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!