Special Issue Article
It's Not All in Your Head (or at Least Your Brain): Association of Traumatic Brain Lesion Presence and Location with Performance on Measures of Response Bias in Forensic Evaluation
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Traumatic Brain Injury
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 779–788, November/December 2013
How to Cite
McBride, W. F., Crighton, A. H., Wygant, D. B. and Granacher, R. P. (2013), It's Not All in Your Head (or at Least Your Brain): Association of Traumatic Brain Lesion Presence and Location with Performance on Measures of Response Bias in Forensic Evaluation. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 779–788. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2083
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!