Special Issue Article
Traumatic Brain Injury: Guidance in a Forensic Context from Outcome, Dose–Response, and Response Bias Research
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Traumatic Brain Injury
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 756–778, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Sweet, J. J., Goldman, D. J. and Guidotti Breting, L. M. (2013), Traumatic Brain Injury: Guidance in a Forensic Context from Outcome, Dose–Response, and Response Bias Research. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 756–778. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2088
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!