Special Issue Article
Brain Trauma, PET Scans and Forensic Complexity
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Traumatic Brain Injury
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 702–720, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Moriarty, J. C., Langleben, D. D. and Provenzale, J. M. (2013), Brain Trauma, PET Scans and Forensic Complexity. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 702–720. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2089
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!