The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of the Department of Veterans Affairs or affiliated universities.
Special Issue Article
Effects and Outcomes in Civilian and Military Traumatic Brain Injury: Similarities, Differences, and Forensic Implications
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Traumatic Brain Injury
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 814–832, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Lamberty, G. J., Nelson, N. W. and Yamada, T. (2013), Effects and Outcomes in Civilian and Military Traumatic Brain Injury: Similarities, Differences, and Forensic Implications. Behav. Sci. Law, 31: 814–832. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2091
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!