Can Serial Rapists be Distinguished from One-off Rapists?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Women as Expert Witnesses
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 220–239, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Slater, C., Woodhams, J. and Hamilton-Giachritsis, C. (2014), Can Serial Rapists be Distinguished from One-off Rapists?. Behav. Sci. Law, 32: 220–239. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2096
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!