This article is a revision and update of Reid, D.J. & Reid, W.H. (2005). Terrorism-related risk management for health care facilities. Behavioral Sciences & the Law, 23, 591–601.
Special Issue Article
Managing Facility Risk: External Threats and Health Care Organizations†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Terrorism in the 21st Century
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 366–376, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Reid, D. J. and Reid, W. H. (2014), Managing Facility Risk: External Threats and Health Care Organizations. Behav. Sci. Law, 32: 366–376. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2107
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!