Similar material to this article was presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL) on October 25, 2013 in San Diego, CA.
Special Issue Article
The Case of Anders Behring Breivik – Language of a Lone Terrorist
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Terrorism in the 21st Century
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 408–422, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Leonard, C. H., Annas, G. D., Knoll, J. L. and Tørrissen, T. (2014), The Case of Anders Behring Breivik – Language of a Lone Terrorist. Behav. Sci. Law, 32: 408–422. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2117
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!