The predictive value of the triad for sex offenders
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 341–354, Summer 1984
How to Cite
Prentky, R. A. and Carter, D. L. (1984), The predictive value of the triad for sex offenders. Behav. Sci. Law, 2: 341–354. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370020309
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- National Institute of Justice. Grant Number: 82-IJ-CX-0058
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH32309
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!