The corroboration requirement in child sex abuse cases
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 3–20, Winter 1991
How to Cite
Levine, M. and Battistoni, L. (1991), The corroboration requirement in child sex abuse cases. Behav. Sci. Law, 9: 3–20. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370090103
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!