Effects of prior juror experience on jury sentencing
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 97–106, Winter 1991
How to Cite
Himelein, M. J., Nietzel, M. T. and Dillehay, R. C. (1991), Effects of prior juror experience on jury sentencing. Behav. Sci. Law, 9: 97–106. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370090111
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Nationa1 Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-8209479
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!