Consent to mental health treatment: A theoretical analysis of coercion, freedom, and control
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 129–142, Spring 1991
How to Cite
Carroll, J. S. (1991), Consent to mental health treatment: A theoretical analysis of coercion, freedom, and control. Behav. Sci. Law, 9: 129–142. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370090204
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- MacArthur Foundation Program of Research on Mental Health and the Law
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!