Quality of mental health services and method of payment: An empirical study
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 163–177, Spring 1991
How to Cite
Wallace, D. H. (1991), Quality of mental health services and method of payment: An empirical study. Behav. Sci. Law, 9: 163–177. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370090206
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 2T32MH1615 6-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!