Drug treatment and workplace drug testing: Politics, symbolism and organizational dilemmas
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 345–360, Summer 1991
How to Cite
Jacobs, J. B. and Zimmer, L. (1991), Drug treatment and workplace drug testing: Politics, symbolism and organizational dilemmas. Behav. Sci. Law, 9: 345–360. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370090309
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!