A previous draft of this article was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 1990.
Public opinion and the tax evasion trial of Reverend Moon†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 53–63, Winter 1992
How to Cite
Richardson, J. T. (1992), Public opinion and the tax evasion trial of Reverend Moon. Behav. Sci. Law, 10: 53–63. doi: 10.1002/bsl.2370100106
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!