Dr Petrucci is an assistant professor of social work at California State University, Long Beach. This article was prepared while the author was a doctoral student at UCLA's Department of Social Welfare.
Apology in the criminal justice setting: evidence for including apology as an additional component in the legal system†
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: International Perspectives on Restorative and Community Justice
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 337–362, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Petrucci, C. J. (2002), Apology in the criminal justice setting: evidence for including apology as an additional component in the legal system. Behav. Sci. Law, 20: 337–362. doi: 10.1002/bsl.495
The author would like to thank the following people for their generous contributions to drafts of this manuscript: Stuart Kirk, Bernard Weiner, Wendy Belcher, Dan Shuman, Richard Abel, Alfreda Iglehart, Don Hartsock, David Wexler, Bruce Winick, Joe Nunn, and two anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!