Work on this paper was supported by the William T. Grant Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Adolescent Development and Juvenile Justice. We thank Henrik Andershed for his comments on our proposed analytic strategy and Stephen Hart for drawing our attention to the Youth Psychopathic traits Inventory. We thank Lisa Spahr, M.Sc., for her conscientious management of this project, and our interviewers for collecting these data.
Views of the downward extension: comparing the Youth Version of the Psychopathy Checklist with the Youth Psychopathic traits Inventory†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Juvenile Psychopathy
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 737–770, November/December 2003
How to Cite
Skeem, J. L. and Cauffman, E. (2003), Views of the downward extension: comparing the Youth Version of the Psychopathy Checklist with the Youth Psychopathic traits Inventory. Behav. Sci. Law, 21: 737–770. doi: 10.1002/bsl.563
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!