This work was supported by grant MH55654 from the National Institute of Mental Health made to the first author.
The 4 year stability of psychopathic traits in non-referred youth†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Juvenile Psychopathy
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 713–736, November/December 2003
How to Cite
Frick, P. J., Kimonis, E. R., Dandreaux, D. M. and Farell, J. M. (2003), The 4 year stability of psychopathic traits in non-referred youth. Behav. Sci. Law, 21: 713–736. doi: 10.1002/bsl.568
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2003
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH55654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!