The relationship between psychopathic features, violence and treatment outcome: the comparison of three youth measures of psychopathic features
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Juvenile Psychopathy Vol. 2
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 85–102, January/February 2004
How to Cite
Spain, S. E., Douglas, K. S., Poythress, N. G. and Epstein, M. (2004), The relationship between psychopathic features, violence and treatment outcome: the comparison of three youth measures of psychopathic features. Behav. Sci. Law, 22: 85–102. doi: 10.1002/bsl.576
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!