Women with co-occurring substance use and mental disorders (COD) in the criminal justice system: a research review
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Co-Occurring Disorders and the Criminal Justice System
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 449–466, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Sacks, J. Y. (2004), Women with co-occurring substance use and mental disorders (COD) in the criminal justice system: a research review. Behav. Sci. Law, 22: 449–466. doi: 10.1002/bsl.597
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!