Modified TC for MICA offenders: crime outcomes
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Co-Occurring Disorders and the Criminal Justice System
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 477–501, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Sacks, S., Sacks, J. Y., McKendrick, K., Banks, S. and Stommel, J. (2004), Modified TC for MICA offenders: crime outcomes. Behav. Sci. Law, 22: 477–501. doi: 10.1002/bsl.599
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Number: P50 DA 7700.0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!