Effects of diversion on adults with co-occurring mental illness and substance use: outcomes from a national multi-site study
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Co-Occurring Disorders and the Criminal Justice System
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 519–541, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Broner, N., Lattimore, P. K., Cowell, A. J. and Schlenger, W. E. (2004), Effects of diversion on adults with co-occurring mental illness and substance use: outcomes from a national multi-site study. Behav. Sci. Law, 22: 519–541. doi: 10.1002/bsl.605
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2004
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) and Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT). Grant Numbers: U1GSM52192, 1UD1 SM53273-01
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: MH16242-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!