Mark D. Cunningham maintains a forensic psychology practice in greater Dallas, TX.
Is death row obsolete? A decade of mainstreaming death-sentenced inmates in Missouri†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 307–320, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Cunningham, M. D., Reidy, T. J. and Sorensen, J. R. (2005), Is death row obsolete? A decade of mainstreaming death-sentenced inmates in Missouri. Behav. Sci. Law, 23: 307–320. doi: 10.1002/bsl.608
The authors wish to thank the Missouri Department of Correction and, in particular, David Oldfield for his invaluable assistance compiling the data for the study.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!