Debtor education, financial literacy, and pending bankruptcy legislation
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 347–366, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Wiener, R. L., Baron-Donovan, C., Gross, K. and Block-Lieb, S. (2005), Debtor education, financial literacy, and pending bankruptcy legislation. Behav. Sci. Law, 23: 347–366. doi: 10.1002/bsl.634
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2005
- Coalition for Consumer Bankruptcy Debtor Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!