Southern Methodist University.
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Gender and Psychopathy Volume 2
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 65–85, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Guy, L. S. and Edens, J. F. (2006), Gender differences in attitudes toward psychopathic sexual offenders. Behav. Sci. Law, 24: 65–85. doi: 10.1002/bsl.665
An earlier version of these findings was presented at the annual conference of the American Psychology–Law Society, March, 2005.
We would like to thank Cyndi Traylor for her assistance with data collection and entry. This research was funded by a Student Research Grant awarded to the first author by the American Society of Trial Consultants.
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2006
- American Society of Trial Consultants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!