Pennsylvania State University.
Suicide-related behavior after psychiatric hospital discharge: implications for risk assessment and management†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Brief Risk Assessment
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 731–746, November 2006
How to Cite
Skeem, J. L., Silver, E., Aippelbaum, P. S. and Tiemann, J. (2006), Suicide-related behavior after psychiatric hospital discharge: implications for risk assessment and management. Behav. Sci. Law, 24: 731–746. doi: 10.1002/bsl.726
Work on this article was supported by the MacArthur Foundation Network on Mental Health and the Law and the National Institute of Mental Health (Grant 5-34282 for the collection of collateral data).
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- MacArthur Foundation Network on Mental Health and the Law
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 5-34282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!