Brain and Creativity Institute and Department of Psychology, University of Southern California.
Decision making and free will: a neuroscience perspective†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Free Will
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 263–280, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Burns, K. and Bechara, A. (2007), Decision making and free will: a neuroscience perspective. Behav. Sci. Law, 25: 263–280. doi: 10.1002/bsl.751
The decision neuroscience research described in this article was supported by NIDA grants DA11779-02, DA12487-03, DA16708, and by NINDS grant NS19632-23.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!