The historical debate on brain and legal responsibility—revisited
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Free Will
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 251–261, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Kroeber, H.-L. (2007), The historical debate on brain and legal responsibility—revisited. Behav. Sci. Law, 25: 251–261. doi: 10.1002/bsl.753
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!