National Development and Research Institutes.
Levels of psychopathy and its correlates: a study of incarcerated youths in three states†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Elder Issues Volume 2
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 717–738, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Dembo, R., Jainchill, N., Turner, C., Fong, C., Farkas, S. and Childs, K. (2007), Levels of psychopathy and its correlates: a study of incarcerated youths in three states. Behav. Sci. Law, 25: 717–738. doi: 10.1002/bsl.784
The data analyzed for this paper were collected under Grant No. U01 DA016201, funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse. We are grateful for their support. However, the research results reported and the views expressed in the paper do not necessarily imply any policy or research endorsement by our funding agency. We should like to thank Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Delaware State officials, as well as administrators and staff at the facilities where the research was conducted, for their support.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: U01 DA016201
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessing psychopathy in young people: the validity of the Psychopathic Checklist: Youth Version for a sample of Spanish offenders, Psychology, Crime & Law, 2014, 20, 9, 865, , , , ,
- 2Negative Life Events and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder among Incarcerated Boys with Callous-Unemotional Traits, Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 2014, 36, 3, 401, , ,
- 3Reciprocal Influences between Negative Life Events and Callous-Unemotional Traits, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2014, 42, 8, 1287, , , ,
- 4Developmental correlates of offending patterns in serial rapists, Journal of Criminal Psychology, 2012, 2, 1, 4,
- 5Psychosocial Problems Among Truant Youths: A Multi-Group, Exploratory Structural Equation Modeling Analysis, Journal of Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse, 2012, 21, 5, 440, , , , , , , ,
- 6Stress, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Problems in a Sample of Diversion Program Youths: An Exploratory Latent Class Analysis, Journal of Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse, 2012, 21, 2, 130, , , , , , ,