Claremont McKenna College.
Predictors of verdict and punitive damages in high-stakes civil litigation
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 167–186, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Vinson, K. V., Costanzo, M. A. and Berger, Ph.D., D. E. (2008), Predictors of verdict and punitive damages in high-stakes civil litigation. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 167–186. doi: 10.1002/bsl.807
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!