Telepsychiatry in Chennai, India: The SCARF experience
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: International Perspectives on Videoconferencing and the Law
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 315–322, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Thara, R., John, S. and Rao, K. (2008), Telepsychiatry in Chennai, India: The SCARF experience. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 315–322. doi: 10.1002/bsl.816
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Deutsche Bank Foundation, Germany
- Oxfam Trust, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!