Center for the Integration of Research & Practice (CIRP), National Development & Research Institutes, Inc. (NDRI), New York.
Performance of the CJDATS Co-Occurring Disorders Screening Instruments (CODSIs) among Minority Offenders
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Studies of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Criminal Justice System
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 351–368, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Duncan, A., Sacks, S., Melnick, G., Cleland, C. M., Pearson, F. S. and Coen, C. (2008), Performance of the CJDATS Co-Occurring Disorders Screening Instruments (CODSIs) among Minority Offenders. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 351–368. doi: 10.1002/bsl.822
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- National Institutes on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Number: 5 U01 DA016200-S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!