UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs, Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles.
Diagnostic profiles of offenders in substance abuse treatment programs
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Studies of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Criminal Justice System
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 369–388, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Grella, C. E., Greenwell, L., Prendergast, M., Sacks, S. and Melnick, G. (2008), Diagnostic profiles of offenders in substance abuse treatment programs. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 369–388. doi: 10.1002/bsl.825
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- NIDA. Grant Number: 5 U01 DA16211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!