Assistant Project Director, Center for the Integration of Research & Practice (CIRP).
Community-Based co-occurring disorder (COD) intermediate and advanced treatment for offenders
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Studies of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Criminal Justice System
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 457–473, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Melnick, G., Coen, C., Taxman, F. S., Sacks, S. and Zinsser, K. M. (2008), Community-Based co-occurring disorder (COD) intermediate and advanced treatment for offenders. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 457–473. doi: 10.1002/bsl.827
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!