Assistant Professor of Medicine, Brown University, Research Center for Primary Care and Prevention Memorial Hospital of RI.
Gender differences in comorbid disorders among offenders in prison substance abuse treatment programs
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Studies of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Criminal Justice System
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 403–412, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Zlotnick, C., Clarke, J. G., Friedmann, P. D., Roberts, M. B., Sacks, S. and Melnick, G. (2008), Gender differences in comorbid disorders among offenders in prison substance abuse treatment programs. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 403–412. doi: 10.1002/bsl.831
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!