Senior Principal Investigator, Center for the Integration of Research and Practice (CIRP).
Introduction to this issue: Studies of co-occurring disorders in the criminal justice system
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Studies of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Criminal Justice System
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 347–349, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Sacks, S., Melnick, G. and Grella, C. E. (2008), Introduction to this issue: Studies of co-occurring disorders in the criminal justice system. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 347–349. doi: 10.1002/bsl.833
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!