Senior Principal Investigator, Center for the Integration of Research and Practice (CIRP).
Synthesis of studies of co-occurring disorder(s) in criminal justice and a research agenda
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Studies of Co-Occurring Disorders in the Criminal Justice System
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 475–486, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Sacks, S., Melnick, G. and Grella, C. E. (2008), Synthesis of studies of co-occurring disorder(s) in criminal justice and a research agenda. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 475–486. doi: 10.1002/bsl.835
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Discharge Planning for Offenders with Co-Occurring Disorders: The Role of Collaboration, Medication, and Staff, Journal of Offender Rehabilitation, 2015, 54, 1, 1, ,
- 2Provider Experiences with Prison Care and Aftercare for Women with Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders: Treatment, Resource, and Systems Integration Challenges, The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research, 2014,, , , , , , ,
- 3Predictors of mismatched community mental health care among persons with co-occurring substance use and mental disorders, Mental Health and Substance Use, 2011, 4, 4, 270, ,