The Human Research Ethics Committee of Queensland University of Technology (QUT-3975H) approved all research documented in this report. Preliminary results from this study were presented as a poster at the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Annual Conference, Melbourne 2005. The authors wish to acknowledge the generous assistance of Kate Ryan,who provided help with the collection of data for this project.
Deterring malingered psychopathology: The effect of warning simulating malingerers
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 35–49, January/February 2009
How to Cite
King, J. and Sullivan, K. A. (2009), Deterring malingered psychopathology: The effect of warning simulating malingerers. Behav. Sci. Law, 27: 35–49. doi: 10.1002/bsl.839
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- School of Psychology and Counselling, Queensland University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!