This research was supported, in part, by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to Tracy K. Witte and Thomas E. Joiner (1 F31 MH077386-01).
Revisiting impulsivity in suicide: Implications for civil liability of third parties
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Impulsivity and the Law
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 779–797, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Smith, A. R., Witte, T. K., Teale, N. E., King, S. L., Bender, T. W. and Joiner, T. E. (2008), Revisiting impulsivity in suicide: Implications for civil liability of third parties. Behav. Sci. Law, 26: 779–797. doi: 10.1002/bsl.848
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1 F31 MH077386-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!