Director, Forensic Outreach Services, GLA-WLA VA Healthcare Center; Clinical Professor, USC Keck School of Medicine.
The mangled butterfly: Rorschach results from 45 violent psychopaths
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 491–506, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Franks, K. W., Sreenivasan, S., Spray, B. J. and Kirkish, P. (2009), The mangled butterfly: Rorschach results from 45 violent psychopaths. Behav. Sci. Law, 27: 491–506. doi: 10.1002/bsl.866
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!