Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Effectiveness of a jail-based treatment program for individuals with co-occurring disorders
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 643–654, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Rothbard, A. B., Wald, H., Zubritsky, C., Jaquette, N. and Chhatre, S. (2009), Effectiveness of a jail-based treatment program for individuals with co-occurring disorders. Behav. Sci. Law, 27: 643–654. doi: 10.1002/bsl.882
Thanks to Jennifer Bouchard for assistance with data analysis; Carol Steele-Smith and Warden William Schouppe for their input and support for COD treatment in the jail, and the Beaver County Commissioners, Tony Amadio, Chairman, Joe Spanik, and Charles A. Camp.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!